Featured Post

THIS BLOG IS RATED WWW-MA.

Update 2020-12-16: (True sticky posts banned; click to read.) So, owing to the evolution of the internet, or at least my own approach to it,...

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Imagine that Paris Hilton is taking a class of some kind with some other celebrities, and a number of hunky men among them. The teacher assigns everybody into pairs for a long-term assignment, and so Paris is hoping to be paired up with one of the hunky men......and she gets paired up with Al Gore.

That, more or less, is how I feel right now.

My sinuses think they're the media, and I've been having trouble sleeping. Two of the three classes I'm taking are groovy, but the third one bears a certain resemblance to a wet dog......

....and I'm now being kicked off the computer after far too few minutes. Later.........

No comments: