Featured Post

THIS BLOG IS RATED WWW-MA.

Update 2020-12-16: (True sticky posts banned; click to read.) So, owing to the evolution of the internet, or at least my own approach to it,...

Friday, April 11, 2008

I expect some of you forum-ers are wondering....

....where all the music is. You know, I advertise this (relatively) new blog, and you probably expect it to be at least the equivalent of Floodlit Footprint, or Musicology, or one of those, and instead you find a bunch of supposedly humorous one-liners and complaints about my personal life.

As I said in a previous post, I've decided to keep the albums on the forums and just post single songs here, maybe a homemade comp somewhere down the line. But I've also decided to occasionally spotlight an album into which I've recently gotten and just write a little bit about it. If the album isn't posted on the forums, it's probably on a blog. So, there we go...a nice little something to retain the interest of the music fans who have climbed to what they thought was the top of the hill and merely found themselves on a bit of a platform leading to more hill.

Stay tuned......

No comments: