Featured Post

THIS BLOG IS RATED WWW-MA.

Update 2020-12-16: (True sticky posts banned; click to read.) So, owing to the evolution of the internet, or at least my own approach to it,...

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Great show!

Great show, and a great guy as well.....someone I can, and indeed did, actually talk to.

And damn if it doesn't feel good to buy a couple of CDs and physically put the payment right in the artist's hand.

One of my favorites from him is called Psychedelic Relic. I wanted to share it with my psychedelic friends and cyber-acquaintances.....Roy doesn't seem that keen on the idea, but he's not opposed to me doing a "cover" of the song for you folks.

Not a bad idea......(I hope)...if I can find the time to learn how to play it, and then record it.

God bless America......It just might work..........

No comments: