Featured Post

THIS BLOG IS RATED WWW-MA.

Update 2020-12-16: (True sticky posts banned; click to read.) So, owing to the evolution of the internet, or at least my own approach to it,...

Monday, September 24, 2012

Sob Story: Epilogue

It seemed like I ought to check back in after that whole big thing back there. I just wanted to say that I appear to be reasonably secure here at home after all. My family's had a nice talk, following my whole big thing, and the point appears to be made that I already have about all I can handle, and family likewise. Call it "the family forgiveness act". We need each other, without the anger.

Of course, I still have the problems of being unemployed, socially deprived, and soaked in student debt and bimonthly health insurance payments. But at least I'm slightly less miserable. And at least I won't be miserable without a consistent place to sleep and eat.

Still, if you have a good job opening, fill me in, won't you?

No comments: