Featured Post

THIS BLOG IS RATED WWW-MA.

Update 2020-12-16: (True sticky posts banned; click to read.) So, owing to the evolution of the internet, or at least my own approach to it,...

Monday, May 7, 2012

For the Benefit of Any Readers Not in My Books of Faces

After eight arduous years, I'm finally graduating from UIUC. The official name of the degree is "Bachelor of the Arts in Creative Writing, Mathematics & Technology". In other words, jack of all trades and master of none. So, on I go from one interminable life phase to the next: Twenty years of schoolin', to Lookin' for a day shift. (Or a night shift; that would seem to coincide with my natural hours more nicely.) If anyone has some job suggestions, feel free to lay 'em on me. I think I want to work with people face to face. And travel.

Peace and love,
Cheshire Adams

No comments: