Featured Post

THIS BLOG IS RATED WWW-MA.

Update 2020-12-16: (True sticky posts banned; click to read.) So, owing to the evolution of the internet, or at least my own approach to it,...

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Cheshire Adams - Cat on a WIndowsill



Note: A few people have accused me of ripping off the M*A*S*H theme song with this one. I swear on the Ultimate Hitchhiker's Guide that I had never heard the M*A*S*H theme song before I first posted this thing.


Anyway, this is slightly acidic folk. (In other words, one voice and one guitar.) The recording equipment I have is somewhat primitive, but, as at least one person on iP has commented, it's just like listening to a transistor radio in the old days!




Download


Born into darkness
Raised in the darkness too
Exposed to nothing
The darkness was all I knew
I know there's light out there
If I could just break through

There's more to life than this
I know

There must be more to life than this
I know

They say if I find that light
It'll burn me to the core
Well I know I'll freeze to death
If I stick around here much more
It's a chance I'll have to take
This I know for sure

There's more to life than this
I know

There must be more to life than this
I know...............

No comments: