Featured Post

THIS BLOG IS RATED WWW-MA.

Update 2020-12-16: (True sticky posts banned; click to read.) So, owing to the evolution of the internet, or at least my own approach to it,...

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

New Raw Set!

See second sticky post, where the unpolished home-recorded set has been appended. I recorded these songs some nineteen days ago, during a very brief moment in time when I had the house completely to myself — no dogs to bark (they were at the groomer's), and all other humans at work or otherwise out. Bliss.

"Beckoned" is a nice, light instrumental.

"Vicious" is not. In fact, you haven't heard me shout like that before.

"Colds Suck" is a folk song.

"Objectionism" is an instrumental with an up-tempo, "So Far From Home"-style rhythm.

"Now What" is now available in a cleaner-sounding (and sung) studio version.

And lastly, I cover Gerry Rafferty's classic "Baker Street".

I hope you enjoy! More to the point, I hope you consider my artistic cause worthy of support...!

No comments: