Featured Post

THIS BLOG IS RATED WWW-MA.

Update 2020-12-16: (True sticky posts banned; click to read.) So, owing to the evolution of the internet, or at least my own approach to it,...

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Revelation

I just realized something....psychologists, psychiatrists and the like aren't interested in making you feel mentally healthy. They're merely interested in making you think you feel okay while they set you up so that you keep coming back....keep coming back....keep coming back....and keep giving them your fruits. I'm fairly certain of it. It's like the media; nevermind telling the people the truth; just keep them tuned in! I'm going to say this now, and I may very well say it again: M***Y MUST DIE. Utterly primitive society is gone, and a civilized society is here. We can work together to share, people. We will still have services that are currently paid if we are sufficiently motivated to them.

Maybe I'm being overly optimistic here near the end...in fact, I probably am...but, again, if we work together.....it isn't hard.......Open your eyes.....open your heart.....teach your children to share......A utopia is possible...........

No comments: