Featured Post

THIS BLOG IS RATED WWW-MA.

Update 2020-12-16: (True sticky posts banned; click to read.) So, owing to the evolution of the internet, or at least my own approach to it,...

Friday, October 23, 2020

Want You

being near a
twirling whirling spirit
gonna be a big deal
baby don't ya
get together
underneath the weather
grind me neath a high heel
won't ya
split the sky
with your paralysing eyes
and a care that you don't give
you woo me
wild thing
well you surely make me sing
with the tiny little ways
you do me

cross the gulf
so acidic with the sulfur
hopelessly you turn me on
and the way that things be
I'm sure you see
I want you

from my perch
well I hate to be besmirched
by a bad reputation
that ain't mine
the mere thought
of the trauma others wrought
gives me bad palpitations
I ain't lyin'
just to be
in your aura is the key
and I hope that you won't mind
too much
if you trust
that it's not just out of lust
maybe you'll be open in time
to touch

cross the sea
full of toxins and debris
there's a bright and flagrant dawn
you're the breaking of the day
and that's just the way
I want you

from my bench
well I hate to bear the stench
of a bad reputation
that ain't mine
just the thought
of the pain that others wrought
gives me bad palpitations
I ain't lyin'
just to be
'round you and your energy
please I hope that you don't mind
too much
wild thing
now you've surely made me sing
hopin' you'll be open in time
to touch

cross the ocean
rippling with commotion
continental lines are drawn
and upon my distant shore
forevermore
I want you

No comments: