Featured Post

THIS BLOG IS RATED WWW-MA.

Update 2020-12-16: (True sticky posts banned; click to read.) So, owing to the evolution of the internet, or at least my own approach to it,...

Saturday, August 23, 2008

More Olympics Notes

Diving seems a combination of boring and wince-inducingly dangerous. How do they avoid hitting their heads on the platform? Scary.

I heard somewhere that, in the opening ceremony, they had a fairly pretty little girl "singing"....actually lip-synching to a recording of a different little girl....one that, well, isn't quite so pretty. I don't know if that's true, but if it is, I'd be a little worried about "experts'" predictions of the coming "era of the Chinese" as the next supreme world power after the States. Mind you, it's not like the world's in great shape under the States' highness......

Eh...I'm tired. I know because I'm getting confused by my own writings.

I might append more to this entry if more occurs to me.

No comments: